Are you curious about the tarot and how to read the cards but haven’t been sure where to start?
Want to learn the deeper meanings of all 78 cards and get more familiar with the Rider Waite Smith tarot system (which is THE CLASSIC to learn and what most decks are modeled after), along with my personal methods to more easily memorize the cards?
Would you like to learn how to do a proper tarot reading, including the keys to use the popular Celtic Cross 10-card spread for a more in-depth reading and shorter 2, 3 and 4-card spread examples for quicker readings?
In this fun, simple 6 module self-study webinar series for $111 USD, you’ll learn at your own pace –
- the most common meanings of all 78 tarot cards with my own personal spin to more easily memorize them
- an in-depth explanation of both the Major and Minor Arcana of the Rider Waite Smith deck
- the celtic cross 10-card spread and how to interpret each position of the cross
- additional shorter 2, 3 and 4-card spread examples to utilize in a reading
- how to interpret the cards in a tarot reading
- how the tarot will help you develop and strengthen your own intuition
- over 10 hours of content and instruction on the webinars (these are the replay videos with accompanying pdf documents for each weekly module from the live 6-week series I ran)
There is also a private Facebook group, Learning the Tarot, included as part of this program for additional support and to connect and practice with other students.
Get immediate, lifetime access
to the course modules and videos for $111
Or Pay by PayPal
NO REFUND POLICY:
You assume the responsibility for your purchase, and no refunds will be issued.
You will be redirected to a program registration page once your payment goes through. All programs are also listed on the “Course Dashboard” and when you return to watch the modules remember that you have to log in with the credentials you used when you registered.